Monday 8 December 2014

Joy Window Label Card Duo

Good morning friends

I have two Window Label cards to share today, made using older Karen Burniston dies and that same patterned paper stack you've been seeing so much of from me this season.  I actually made these cards early last year, as I like to work on Christmas cards all year long.


I used the A2 Pop 'n Cut base, with the Window Label insert for the card base itself, and the coordinating edger to add colour and support to the spine of the card.




Love this little 'twig' snowflake embellishment.  Look at me, actually using a cute embellishment and not just hoarding it.


The second card was made the same on the front ...


... but with a large tag on the inside that is revealed when the card is opened. The tag was fussy cut from a sheet of them in the same paper stack as the patterned paper used for the card.



Thanks for stopping by today!




4 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen