Tuesday 30 December 2014

Love Notes for the GrandKids

Good morning friends!

Every year my Mom does a stocking for me and I do one for her. They are exchanged on December 1st, and we can open a gift every day or every other day (depending on how many gifts were put in that year) up until Christmas. It's such a fun tradition!  In fact, I loved it so much that when each of our kids moved out, they started getting their stockings on December 1st too.

This year I added some cards in my Mom's stocking ... these Love Notes were wrapped up for her to open one day so she can mail them to her Great Grandkids.  (There were stamps on another day).

I used that adorable dog stamp and die set from Simon Says Stamps for the boys cards, and some journal cards that came in the paper stack I used for the patterned papers.



This 'Sweetie Pie' journal card makes a sweet card for our Olivia.


Just simple A2 cards, but the grandkids love getting Happy Mail and my Mom can write them a special message inside before she mails them.

Supplies:
Confetti card stock
Patterned paper & journal cards - Crate Paper
Dog stamp & die - Simon Says Stamps
Coloured Pencils, Gamsol and Blending Stump
Sakura GellyRoll Stardust Pen


Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. Cute card
    Wish you all the best für 2015!

    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what fun to get a stocking and open a gift each day ... such adorable cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen