Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas Ornament Pop Up Card Duo

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone!

I have a couple of days worth of scheduled posts (including this one) thinking it would free me up to spend time with the family. However, I'm down with the flu and we've had to postpone Christmas until I recover.

I have a couple of older Christmas cards to share - that I made early last year using Karen Burniston's Pop 'n Cut dies.  I also layered Tim Holtz' ornament dies together to create a larger, layered Christmas tree decoration and added glitter glue to the edges.


Here is the first card ... the paper has embedded glossy and glittered areas, and I added an acetate snowflake to the centre of the ornament.


Inside is embossed and sparkly paper with a pretty 3-d sticker attached to the Pop Up portion.



The second card was made almost identical ...


 ... only I used a different sticker on the inside.


Supplies (the ones I can remember)
A2 Pop 'n Cut base with the Funky Label insert - Pop 'n Cuts, Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Funky Label Framelits - Pop 'n Cuts, Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Fancy Frame - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Christmas Ornaments - Tim Holtz (Sizzix)
3-d stickers - K & Co
Word stamp - My Favorite Things
Patterned paper - unknown


Thanks for stopping by today






2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you have had to postpone your Christmas plans ... hope you had a good day anyway and that you enjoy your Christmas when you all eventually are able to get together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen