Monday 1 December 2014

Christmas Pull Card Trio

Good morning friends

Happy December First! I love December First - it's the start of the holiday season for our family.

I have a trio of Christmas cards to share today, using the Spiral Circle Pull Card by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. I have been having lots of fun with that die lately!


These cards are nearly identical, were quick and easy to put together, they are interactive, and boast foiled paper and glittery snowflakes.

I chose not to use the optional spiral with these cards, and we will sign our names on the white circle that is revealed when the card is pulled open.


I LOVE those little slots that cut with the die and keep the card in the closed position until it is pulled open. Brilliant!



Supplies:
916 Spiral Circle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Patterned paper - Recollections
White card stock
Glittered Snowflakes - Recollections
Words - Hero Arts

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen