Tuesday 23 December 2014

Snowflakes Pull Card

Good morning friends

I have another card to share today, using Karen Burniston's Spiral Circle Pull Card die.


I trimmed the patterned paper to fit on the left side of the card with a small border of the card showing, and this covered up the notches that normally hold the SCPC in the closed position. Yet another option you have with this die!


There are gold foiled bits in the patterned paper, so I added glittered snowflake embellishments and a Merry Christmas Peel Off in gold. Just for fun, I also added red Glitter Dots to the gold snowflake and a white/gold one to the red snowflake.


Inside I used an SCPC circle and nesting circle dies to create the layers and stamped the words on the top white circle. The blank white circle is hidden when the card is closed, and is where I signed our names when I mailed the card.


Supplies:
916 Spiral Circle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
7018 Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
2576 Merry Christmas Large Peel Off - Elizabeth Craft Designs
White card stock
Red textured card stock - stash
Patterned paper - DCWV
Glittered snowflake embellishments - Recollections
Circle Dies - Spellbinders
Word stamp - Stampin' Up


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen