Tuesday 1 January 2013

Simple Note Cards

Happy New Year!

Today's share is another photo from my files - I had these leftover panels from some patterned paper and decided to trim & attach them to 4x6 card bases. Quick note cards are always handy to have on hand when a more time consuming card would be wasted.


These two cards - while simple - have some details to them.  One, the 4x6 size. The envelopes I have to go with them have a nice square flap. Two, the card bases are a lovely felt finish soft grey colour. Three, the patterned paper itself is nicely textured. And four, the cards are tall with a top fold. All little details that make the card much more than just slapping some patterned paper onto cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to another year of sharing and learning with all of you.
All the best in 2013!!



2 comments:

  1. Nice cards-- they show me little spring!
    Today I was busy and made a lot of cards too!
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, these are STRIKING, Karen! Love the beautiful flowers and the fabulous colors. The recipients will really enjoy receiving these beauties.

    Happy New Year & Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen