Monday 21 January 2013

Christmas Card for January Recipe Challenge

This weeks challenge at '52 Christmas Card Throwdown' is a recipe challenge:  Use patterned paper and glitter, AND decorate the inside of your card.  I made a 6.5 x 5" card, and a 3x3" mini card.


 I used a glittered chipboard package bow, and the patterned paper is also glittery.  :-)


I decorated the inside of the card as well, but didn't take a picture! I'll have to take a picture of it with my cell phone later and update the post.

EDITED:  Here is a picture of the inside ... a little blurry.




I didn't decorate the inside of the mini card, just the outside (with another glittery chipboard sticker) and the envelope.



Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. love your cards- you have alltime so wonderful ideas to create them
    Hugs
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards Karen, the mini card is so sweet & the big glittery bow on the larger card adds the wow factor! Love the decorated inside PLUS I see decorated envelopes too - excellent job!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at 52 {C}CT & I hope you join us again very soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are absolutely FABULOUS!!! LOVE the large and colorful sentiment on the inside--just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! If you have some time, I'd love for you to try our challenges at Inkspirational and Technique Tuesday as well! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards - love the glittery bow and the sentiment inside your card. Thanks for joining in our challenge this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job Karen!! Love the big gorgeous bow and the extra little card. Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen