Thursday 1 November 2012

Sue's November First

These are the first tags I made - the ones that started this whole new tag phase I'm in!  I thought it would be fun to make Sue a group of tags for her November first mailing**. They were so much fun to do...

I cut the gingerbread man (Tim Holtz) from some funky Christmas print card stock and backed them with white. The white is sparkly and embossed and nicely festive. The sparkle doesn't show up in the photos though.


The Papertrey Ink die 'Merry' was cut from white card stock and attached afterwards.


I punched a circle, and penned the 'to' and 'from'.


** For those that don't know, my friend Sue lives in a city 2 hours away from me and the first of each month we pop something in the mail to each other.

Thanks for stopping by today!






2 comments:

  1. Karen, your Gingerbread tags are simply ADORABLE! I love your "Tag Phase"! I will never grow tired of admiring them.

    What a FABULOUS idea, to send a friend something FUN on the first of each month. Your friend will LOVE receiving these beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so nice!
    Hello from elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen