Sunday 11 November 2012

Glossy Sleigh Cards

I found this 12x12" paper stack at the end of the season last year  - it's by Recollections, I believe. In the stack are a few GORGEOUS papers that have large glossy, raised images on them. I immediately made some square Christmas cards using those sheets ... here are the first two:


The natural card base is a 5-1/4" square, and slides perfectly into a 5-1/2" envelope.


These two cards were quick and easy but with that raised, glossy sleigh and birch tree - they are just beautiful in person. Beautiful.  I just could not capture the glossy elegance on my camera, and what I did get is lost on the low resolution web photo so you will have to trust me.  Grin. 

Non traditional colours for the season, but with the natural imagery I wanted to keep the look soft and elegant. I'm so happy with how they turned out!

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. so fantastic idea for a card
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen