Friday 23 November 2012

Butterfly Wine Bottle Tag

Are you ready for something non-Christmas? :-) This was one of the Wine Bottle Tags I made for a friend that had us over for brunch last month. They were my 'test' to see if people might like Wine Bottle Tags as a gift, and the response was completely positive. They loved them!


I used a K&Co acetate butterfly, a MFT label die (embossed with an embossing folder), and my PTI wine bottle hanger die.


I added a tiny tag (Stampin' Up punch) so they can write a message to the recipient of the wine bottle & tag.

While it's hard to see in the photos, the white wine bottle hanger, tag and fancy label are all cut from a white pearlized card stock.


Thanks for stopping by today!




1 comment:

  1. Can believe that you hear only compliments for this!
    Wish you a nice weekend
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen