Saturday 17 November 2012

Snowflake and Gingerbread Man Tags

Can you tell how much I liked making these punched snowflake tags?  Here are another two - and then I promise to move onto something else.  These were made the same as Wednesday and Thursday's tags.  The exception is the one on the right - I messed up stamping on the tag and used a piece of gingerbread man/ heart print patterned paper to cover the mistake.


 The gingerbread man was stamped and die cut (Stampin' Up) from white card stock then attached to a leftover small scalloped red tag.


I stamped Happy Christmas  (Stampin' Up) in red on a scrap strip of white card stock, notched the ends with scissors, and attached it to the tag with foam tape in the center. The edges were glued down to the tag so the banner has a bit of a curve.  The heart was punched out using the Stampin' Up heart trio punch (the smallest heart).

On the other gingerbread man, I attached 3 flat red 'beads' to his belly.




Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. they look so nice!!
    Wish you a nice weekend
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Karen - I can almost smell the spiciness!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen