Friday 22 June 2012

Sue's Easter Card 2012

I just realized I haven't yet posted the Easter card I made for my far-away friend Sue, so here it is today:


It's an A2 card, that was cut with a Sizzix die from K&Co double sided paper. If you look closely, you will see the curved slot on the lower portion of the card, which cuts with the die. There is a flap on the back of the card that comes around and tucks into this slot.



Additional supplies:  Nestabilities Oval dies, Martha Stewart buterfly punch, sheer ribbon (Michaels), foam tape

I sure enjoyed using these beautiful floral papers from the paper stack for my Easter cards this year.

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. thats a nice card
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Easter card is very nice and your friend is very lucky. Wonderful designing of the card and the colors combination is very well. You have a great experience of work and I impressed it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen