Sunday 17 July 2011

Masculine Birthday Card


You may recognize the green plaid paper on the front of this card. It was a piece leftover from the mitten gift-card I posted on July 15th.  It was only a small piece, but I hoped I'd be able to do something with it. Then ... at the top of my "odds and sods" pile was this kraft book plate (Tim Holtz die).  Ah HAH!   A couple of screw brads, some stamps (Hero Arts?), a plaid embossing folder (Sizzix), and a brown panel from my scraps and I have myself a masculine birthday card for my stash.  :-) 

Easy Peasy, and now there is one less thing in my 'odds and sods' pile.

My exciting news, is that Jasper has pooped outside twice today. This is Really Big News. This means I don't have to watch him constantly. Or keep him in a pen. Or go out 5 - 6 - 7 times because he cries at the door then forgets why he wanted to go out. And the best part? I won't have to clean up any messes off the floor. "By George, I Think He's Got It".  :-)     Please keep your fingers crossed for us.

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is THEE perfect masculine card! Perfect colors, perfect textures, perfect design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your masculine card Karen. The Kraft bookplate looks awesome with the screw brads through it :)
    Hooray for Jasper, the joys of toilet training a pooch:)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen