Wednesday 25 May 2016

Thinking of You Card Duo

Good morning friends

I'd bet if you stacked my patterned paper the pile would be taller than me. Twice. So I try to pick away at using some of it up instead of always just adding to the collection. I do pretty good until I find a great deal and then I come home with 6 new 12 x 12 paper stacks like I did in Arizona this Spring. I'm weak and I love patterned paper and I love a deal on patterned paper.

These two sheets from my stash were purchased to use together and made SEVEN cards! These are the first two I'm sharing, but they were the last two I made as I wanted to use it up. The paper has a pretty metallic sheen.


I added some copper lines with a gel pen, on either side of the decorative panel ...


... and the same pen to write Thinking of you inside.



So my patterned paper stack is now fully two sheets less and I have no leftover bits to try to work into another card. Win Win.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - American Crafts
White textured A2 cards - DCWV
Stitched Circles - My Favorite Things
Stickers - K & Co
Metallic Pen - Sakura

Card size - both A2


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. you made alltime so nice cards !
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen