Sunday 1 May 2016

Holly Holiday Tags

Good morning friends

I have some new goodies - one is this pretty tag die from Hero Arts. I planned on making all my holiday tags this month, but so far I've only made a few. I am going to add some tags to my kids Christmas stockings, since they get those early. This die will also allow for lovely Hanukkah tags for Kelsey's stocking!


I think these tags will look so pretty packaged up in a flat cello bag.



Supplies:
Tag die & stamps - Lia Griffith, Hero Arts
Heavy White card stock - Papertrey Ink
Green card stock - scrap
Holly punch - Martha Stewart
Bakers Twine
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Easel (for display) - Elizabeth Craft Designs


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen