Friday 27 May 2016

Circle Pull Card for the Holidays

Good morning friends

You know how much I love the Spiral Circle Pull Card by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. Well I was trying to get myself out of a major mojo slump and usually the Spiral Circle Pull Card is the die to to it.

I completely changed gears to help the lack of creative juices and decided to work on a holiday card. Then I had a brainstorm, and used the largest circle from Els Fitted Frames Circles to cut the SCPC into a large circle card! I'm so happy with how it turned out!


I trimmed off a sliver from the bottom so it will still stand on it's own.


 The notches still hold the card in the closed position until the sides are pulled to reveal the inside.


I think there are lots of ideas to use with this initial one! This has inspired me and it's good to feel inspired again.

Supplies:
Spiral Circle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Fitted Frames Circles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Patterned paper - Basic Grey
Red card stock
Deer stamp and die - Tim Holtz
White card stock
Words inside - Verve
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs


Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

  1. Love the circle shaped card. I like that there's lots of background pattern showing. Glad that you have your mojo back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!!! Love the Circle Circle Spiral Pull Card you have created!!!!! You know I will be CASEing this idea for sure. Sure glad you have your mojo back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful circle card!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen