Friday 6 May 2016

Birthday Flip Cards

Good morning friends

It's Flip It Friday here on my blog, and I have a couple of Z Fold cards to share today in a Birthday theme.


I used the Spiral Circle Pull Card by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs ... still one of my very favourite dies. The card bases are A2 sized patterned cards ... the pattern is on the front and the solid colour is on the back. They are pre-scored, so I just  placed the alignment nubs on the score line and ran the SCPC through my Big shot. That gave me 5-1/2" square cards. On the Cupcake card,  I trimmed 1/4" off each side which allows it to fit nicely in a 5 x 7" envelope.


I've had these 3-d Stickers in my stash for a long time, so pulled them out to embellish the cards. I also used Els border dies and some coordinating card stock to add a pop of colour.


I stamped words on stitched circles and added one inside each of the cards. Done!


The Ice Cream Cone sticker card also has a stitched scalloped border along one side. I didn't trim the sides down on this one, so it will go in a square envelope and probably be hand delivered.




I'm quite happy with these cheerful cards ... into my stash for when I need a quick Birthday card.

Supplies:
Patterned A2 Cards
Spiral Circle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Stickers - Special Moments
Stitched Circles - My Favorite Things
Blue card stock
Ribbons 1 - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Inside stamps - Avery Elle

Card sizes:
Ice Cream - 5-1/2" Square
Cupcake - 5 x 5-1/2"


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen