Monday 30 May 2016

Doggie Father's Day Card

Good morning friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog and I have a Father's Day card to share today. I have several sheets of cute dog stickers in my stash so decided to use one of the dogs for a cute Father's Day card.


Seriously, how cute is that sticker? I just added some shading under him and added him to die cut circles.


The words inside were done on the computer and I added a large die cut bone as an embellishment.



Supplies:
White card stock
Patterned paper - Echo Park
Dog sticker - Paper House
Black card stock
Stitched Circles - My Favorite Things
Computer printer
Dog bone - Paper Smooches

Card size - 5" square


Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen