Friday 1 May 2015

Party Puppy Flip-It Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I wanted to share the birthday card I sent to a friend:


The paper has sparkly embossed bits in it, which is always fun for a birthday card. I used one of the Elizabeth Craft Designs Puppy Peel-off's and added a die cut party hat.



I wanted to write her a little note, so did that on the back side.

Supplies:
Fancy Edge Flip-Its - The Stamps of Life (Sizzix)
Patterned papers - DCWV
White card stock
2584 Puppy Peel-Off's in gold - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Props 2, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Copics
Stickles
Word stamp - Tailored Expressions

Thanks for stopping by today




3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen