Thursday 25 September 2014

Puffy Sticker Tags

Good morning friends!

It's MOVING DAY and today's post was scheduled. Not sure how long it will be until I have internet again - Yikes!  I have a couple of posts scheduled, just in case. Today's share uses fun puffy stickers to create Christmas Tags.


Those were easy to make, but I think they turned out so cute.  The tags were cut from sturdy white card stock using a Sizzix die, then I added strips of Washi Tape* across the bottom for some colour. I stamped the 'to & from' on the back side before attaching the puffy stickers, then added some red Bakers Twine.  And done!


*Washi Tape. I have not been a fan.

THEN I bought my Erin Condren Life Planner (a daytimer) and started seeing how everyone else was using Washi Tape to decorate their EC Planners. I picked up a couple of rolls and now I am really REALLY liking it. Ha!  Had to decorate a gift sack really quickly this weekend and with a few strips of colourful Washi Tape it was done in less than a minute.

Washi Tape ... I'm sold!


Supplies used:
Tag die - Sizzix
Washi tape - Martha Stewart
Puffy stickers - Dollar Store
Bakers Twine
To & From - MFT

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen