Sunday 21 September 2014

Gold Snowflake Christmas Cad

Good morning friends!

I had a good (although really, really LONG) appointment with the Rheumatologist on Friday. My diagnosis is pretty much confirmed as a Seronegative Arthritis which is presenting like Rheumatoid Arthritis.  She has started me on some immune suppressing medication, and I should see results in anywhere from 6 weeks - 3 months. The drug cocktail may have to be adjusted after 3 months if the disease isn't in remission by then, but we will cross that bridge when we come to it. She also gave me a cortisone shot in both knees so I will be feeling good for the move - which is just days away! I had X-rays of my chest, hands, hips, knees and ankles as the disease is showing up in all those areas. Now we have a baseline to work with. I'm feeling very hopeful now!

I am still sharing some older photos today, as I've been packing like crazy and there is just no playtime!


I layered printed acetate snowflakes with punched ones, onto a die cut panel. Then I added a narrow strip of the Stampin' Up Glimmer Paper for seasonal shimmer and shine.


Inside there is another die cut panel, a stamped greeting and acetate snowflake.



Supplies:
Kraft card stock - Recollections
Gold acetate snowflake and patterned paper - K & Co
Red snowflake punch - Martha Stewart
Champagne Glimmer paper and inside word stamp - Stampin' Up

Card size - standard A2


Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen