Friday 6 June 2014

Sparkling Floral Flip-It

Good morning friends!

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I have a sparkly Birthday Flip-It card to share today.  I purchased a package of this glittered floral paper for a REALLY good price, simply because I knew it would make wonderful birthday cards for Seniors Secret Service


I have SO many 'Odds & Sods' laying around my studio ... this rosette is one of them. Actually there are several rosette's in the pile, but this one matched the background perfectly, so I grabbed it right away. 



I cut matching framelits for the layers, and added a small one on the inside right as a place for a signature. It is hidden when the card is closed. This paper is completely embedded with glitter, so there is nowhere on the card to add a signature, unless you write on the back.


Since we are back from holidays, I am going to concentrate on using UP some of my 'Odds and Sods' pile on birthday cards to donate to Seniors Secret Service. I figure it's a win-win for all of us!

Supplies used:
Majestic Flip It - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
Majestic 2 Framelits - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
Patterned paper - Heidi Grace
White card stock
Rosette die - Tim Holtz (Sizzix)
Beaded embellishment from my stash
Stamped words - Stampendous

Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card, love the medallion

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats great!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card, Karen! Love the clean design and bright, sparkly colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen