Monday 9 June 2014

Birthday Balloons

Good morning friends!

I have a couple of more masculine cards to share today, for Masculine Card Monday. I suppose they would be fine for anyone, but since I make so many feminine cards for Seniors Secret Service, I assume they will use these for their male seniors.  I'm showing two cards, but I actually made FIFTEEN identical cards.


The glossy striped card bases I've had for several years - I picked them up in the bargain bins at Michaels, and of course no way I could only buy one package. I paired them with glossy 'plain playing cards' and older stamps.

The image was stamped with black ink, coloured with Sharpie markers and I added Stickles to make the colours POP.



I forgot to photograph the nice royal blue envelopes that came with the cards ... I think that makes them extra special.  15 more cards into my donation box!

Supplies used:
Card Size - a little smaller than standard A2
Striped card bases, with blue envelopes - Michaels (bargain bins)
White panels - blank playing cards
Stamp - Stampin' Up
Sharpie Markers
Stickles glitter glue
Words inside - Papertrey Ink

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Karen, I am sure the Seniors will love these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful fresh colour- a nice card
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen