Sunday 22 June 2014

Tea Time Accordion Card

Good morning friends!

I have a three panel Accordion card to share today, using the Fancy Label Accordion by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. I actually made this quite awhile ago, and sent it to Karen B to take to CHA in the Spring. It was the first Fancy Label Accordion I made!

This is the card closed ...



The felt teapot sticker had a little felt flower on it, that I peeled off and replaced with die cut flowers using an Elizabeth Craft Designs flower die. I actually cut several of these flowers and sprinkled them around the Accordion.


I added some hand lettering to the layers, and Glitter Dots.




This is the back of the card closed ...


Here is the back of the Accordion Card...


Supplies used:
Fancy Label Accordion - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Oval Accordion (scalloped oval) - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Fancy Frame Edges - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Flower die - 728 Bunch of Flowers, Elizabeth Craft Designs
Pink Glitter Dots - 7018 Elizabeth Craft Designs
White card stock
Patterned paper - Prima
Felt sticker - American Crafts



Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. I love looking at the accordion cards. Mine do not ever look as good as what I see on the internet!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it ... so pretty ! I'm still trying to master them ... but getting better !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen