Wednesday 2 November 2011

Kitchen Scrubbies

Bethany Dailey at 'Gettin' It Pegged' has the neatest pattern for loom knit Kitchen Scrubbies. I had to make some for our upcoming Christmas Craft sale:

I used the Bernat pink and white cotton yarn, as a portion of the proceeds from the yarn sales went to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation.

While it's hard to see in the photo, there is netting knit along with the yarn. Brilliant!


And here is what they look like all packaged up for the sale. I have six of these all ready to go.

Yesterday I got six tissue box covers all finished and packaged, AND remembered to take photos. I will upload them for sharing soon.

Things are coming along!

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. Your sale items look so professional Karen and I love that they are all truly handmade from scratch, this is another useful and pretty idea :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks so cool, love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen