Sunday 24 August 2014

Pop-Up Thank You and Gift Card Holders (#7 & 8)

Good morning friends!

I have two more Pop-Up thank you cards to share today, that a neigbour requested for his office. These are #7 & 8 of 10.


I used one of Karen Burniston older Pop 'n Cut dies for the card bases, as I could cut two at a time and I like the rounded corners on the bottom edges. For these two cards I used a pretty embossed patterned paper.


Inside I used the Lucy Label Pop it Ups die (also by Karen Burniston) to create the Pop Up portion. I added some stamped and die cut images, and since he requested that the Gift Card Holders be attached to the inside of the cards so those are there too.



Here is the inside of the second card:





Supplies used:
Card size - A2
Lucy Label Pop Up, Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Katie Label Pivot (label), Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Oval accordion (oval, Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs))
Thank you - Avery Elle
Patterned paper - Recollections
Birds & nest die & stamps - Hampton Arts (Sizzix)
A2 Pop 'n Cut base (Sizzix)
Gift Card Holder - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Wide Oval - stash

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen