Friday 15 August 2014

Pink Party Chilly

Good morning friends!

Thanks to everyone for coming out to my casual Trunk Show at Paper Pastimes in Calgary yesterday. It was fun showing you all the new dies, and I sure appreciated all of the sweet comments about the cards I brought to share. I promise to start on a new stack of cards to share for the next time!

It's no secret that I love the new Spiral Circle Pull Card (SCPC) and the Character dies as well. Both are in the Summer 2014 Release of Pop it Ups by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.  Today I have a fun card to share using the SCPC and Chilly cut from colours you wouldn't normally see on a penguin!


While the balloons cut with the SCPC (the die set also comes with a flower, leaf, heart and snowflakes) I hand cut the little party hat from a scrap of paper.  In the photo below, you can see the notch that cuts with the SCPC that holds the card in the closed position … SUCH a cool feature.


Here is the card pulled open.  I used the clock face from the Clock and Gear die set, adding a little heart to the centre and some hand lettering.



I left this one with Carole at Paper Pastimes, so she can share it with her customers.

Supplies used:
Card size - Standard A2
Spiral Circle Pull Card (SCPC), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Clock and Gears, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Chilly, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned Paper - We R Mmory Keepers
Word stamp - MFT

Thanks for stopping by today!



2 comments:

  1. your new card is so nice with the little owl!
    I hope to can buy one day one of this great dies!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie ... love Chilly in Pink, just right for a party

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen