Saturday 9 August 2014

C4C248, Make a 3-D Card

Good morning friends!

Good morning friends!  Saturday means it's time for another challenge at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog. Helen Cryer is our hostess for August, and she wants to see 3D!  "Make a card that either Pops Up, Stands Up, Flips or has some other 3D element to it."  

Woot! The hardest part was choosing which 3-D type to make, but I ended up going with a Pop it Ups card and made our niece a birthday card.


Ha - should have chosen a different background, as the black 'road' Washi Tape disappears at the edges in the photo above.

I bought these ADORABLE scooter stamp & dies in the Spring, and finally had a chance to crack the wrapper. They are totally fun to paper piece.


Inside I chose Karen Burniston's  new Lorna Label Pop it Ups die … I have been using it a lot for my Pop Up cards lately, and I really like it. Really REALLY like it In fact, I think my other Pop it Ups dies are getting jealous. Heh.



I love how all the Pop it Ups work together, and I used one of the new Outdoor Edges to create a border at the bottom of my card. The clouds are from the All Season's Tree die set.


We would sure love you to play along with the challenge, and link up your project. Be sure to check out what the rest of the Crazies have come up with for the challenge, at the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.  (If you link up to an on-line gallery, please use the keyword C4C248).

Supplies used:
Card size - 4-1/2 x 6
Lorna Label Pop Up - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
All Seasons Tree (Clouds) - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Outdoor Edges - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - K & Co
Patterned paper for paper piecing scooters - MME
Scooter Stamps and dies - Paper Smooches
Words on label -
Sakura Stardust Gel Pen

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. fabulous card!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous card, love the road washi tape and those scooters. This was an easy challenge for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your dps and the fab paper pieced scooter....cute one

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen