Wednesday 2 July 2014

Feeling Ducky?

Good morning friends.  I had enough of that sweet raindrop patterned paper left from yesterday's card to make another Spiral Circle Pull Card (SCPC) using a new Pop it Ups die by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.  See yesterday's post and Karen B's BLOG for all the details.

Also, check out THIS POST on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog which shows all the wonderful new dies that are coming out in this Summer 2014 Release.

For the front decoration, I cut a circle from the new colour of blue Shimmer Sheetz and embossed it with the Lots of Dots embossing folder. Then I lightly sanded the raised dots and attached it over the circle with strong tape.  See how nicely those notches hold the card in the closed position? I LOVE that feature!!


This adorable Rubber Ducky die is one of the new ones coming out at Elizabeth Craft Designs. The ECD Design Team is having so much fun with it - it fits perfectly on the Circle Accordion and the Ring Accordion as well as this SCPC card.  :-)


This time I wanted a simple pull card, so I didn't use the spiral.  I added a slightly smaller circle inside as a place to write a message and decorated the reverse side of the ducky one with a circle, hand lettering and a popped up cloud.



I know I shared it yesterday, but I wanted to share the packaging photo again today for the SCPC die set. :-)



Supplies used:
Card size - standard A2 (4-1/4 x 5-1/2)
**Spiral Circle Pull Die - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
All Seasons Tree (Clouds) - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
**Rubber Ducky - #920 Elizabeth Craft Designs
**Shimmer Sheetz - Elizabeth Craft Designs (new colour)
Lots of Dots - E114 - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Polka Dot patterned paper - Bo Bunny
Raindrop patterned paper - Pink Paislee
Copic Markers
Corner rounder punch - Creative Memories
Score Tape
** shipping mid July 2014

Thanks for stopping by today.


3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen