Monday 1 October 2012

Warm Wishes Christmas Card

Remember that kraft Christmas paper stack I used for my Merry Monday #29 card? I used it to make a card for my friend Jane last year, and just found the pictures in my file so they never did get posted! I'm trying to clear out some of these older cards/pictures to make room for new ones.  :-)


I cut a 6" square card from green Bazzil card stock, and trimmed down one of the patterned sheets. The rest of the design is in my scrap folder to use for a future project. I outlined lots of the details on this teapot with glitter glue.


In order to get the Warm Wishes to fit on a 6" card base, I had to cut it apart and squish the words together. But I think it worked out OK.  It was one of my first group of large square cards, so it was really fun to do and Jane really liked it.

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Karen.Love the image and the words fitted perfectly.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen