Friday 14 September 2012

Special Girl Christmas Card

This K&Co 3-d Sticker was so sweet and I thought it would be perfect to make a Christmas card for our Granddaughter. The card is for my parents to give her (it's hard for them to get out and shop for cards).


The polka dots on the red paper are actually glitter, so that adds some fun texture to the card. I used a 'Bow Easy' to tie the little bow. I'm pretty sure I Cricut cut the green scalloped border using the Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge.


I penned the inside with a black extra fine marker, and outlined some of the words with coloured markers.


Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. such nice card- like the traditional colours

    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen