Saturday 10 March 2012

'Just Because' Card

'I love this flower die from Papertrey Ink. Love it. I've had it awhile, but this is the first card I've used it on - and it completely lived up to my expectation.


I don't have my notes handy, but I believe the words are by Gina K (or Verve, or possibly MFT or PTI) but I'm pretty sure the label die is by MFT. Word window punch is by Stampin' Up, and the fabric brad is by K&Co. Papers from my stash.

The pretty orange cardstock is 'Canyon Clay' by PTI - another new favourite of mine.

It's taken me forever to get this posted today. We had to take people to the airport and have had some drop in company. But I'm finally ready to hit 'publish' now!

Thanks for stopping by today - have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen