Thursday 22 March 2012

Butterfly Sketch Cards

I'm still sharing older card pictures from my file - no point in letting them just sit there, especially when I haven't had a chance to play and make anything new!


These are based on a sketch -FTL142- from the Clean And Simple Stamping Blog (see my Blogroll at right). Such a fun and versatile sketch!


Plus, anytime I can add a BUTTERFLY, I'm happy.  :-)))

I have all those new stamps and toys from the Mesa Rubber Stamp Show I got to attend while we were in Arizona, and I'm really itching to get some playtime. Maybe tomorrow ...

Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. you surprise alltiem with such nice cards and ideas!
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Karen this is a lovely sketch and your fab paper looks brilliant embellished with a butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simple design Karen and those patterned papers are so pretty and need little embellishment :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen