Thursday 8 March 2012

Anniversary Card


I used some metallic paper from a Christmas paper stack to make this 5.5" square card. The bling stickers were from Michaels,  and the label is a Cricut cut. I often cut a 12x12" sheet of various labels to have on hand, so I don't know which cartridge this one comes from.

I think it might need a heart or something in the center of the two glasses, I'm still thinking about adding it. At any rate, it's just a quick and easy card to add to my stash ...
Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. such nice idea with the blinking glasses
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and love the bling.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty Karen, love the metallic sheen on the paper too :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen