Tuesday 6 September 2011

Sweet Baby Girl Cards

When our DD was getting close to her due date, I was on a roll making baby GIRL cards.  :-)   Several didn't get posted on my old blog, so I'm going to post them here over the next little while.

I used a couple of different stamp sets - again, purchased the nearer Heather got to Olivia's due date. I had baby on the brain for sure!  The stamps are polymer from Michaels (with a coupon, of course) and are probably from Inkadinkadoo.

I love the little animals on the stamp set, so started with this duckling. I stamped it on yellow patterned paper with orange ink, filled in the outline with an orange Copic marker, and added a black mini brad for the eye before hand cutting it out.

The duck is popped up onto a Sizzix cut label, then onto K&Co patterned paper that is matted with orange card stock. Stamping is done in pink with the stars coloured in with Copic. These cards are the larger ones from Michaels, so larger than a standard A2.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen