Sunday 25 September 2011

Christmas Gift Card Envelope #2

OK, I fired up my Gypsy and found the file that I used to cut these gift card envelopes:


I used the "Just Because Cards" cartridge. I had rotated the image and duplicated it to cut two from a 12 x 7.5" piece of patterned paper. This one uses a label stamp by Stampin' Up, stamped in brown and coloured with chalks. I punched it out with the Stampin' Up label punch (love that one) and attached it to the front of the envelope with foam tape. The paper is from my stash.



I have three of these ones, also packaged up and ready for the sale! 

I found a pattern for knit dishcloths using my Knifty Knitter knitting loom, so have also made a couple of those for stocking stuffers. :-)  Once I'm all done I will take a couple of pictures to share. It's fun to do something other than hats, ha ha.
Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen