Friday 20 December 2013

Peace On Earth Card

Good morning friends.

While I usually post a Flip-It card on Friday's, I haven't had a chance to upload photos of my new Christmas ones yet. Being busy with Christmas preparations, and with Dad in the hospital I don't know when I will get them done, either ... I might just be sharing Christmas cards in the New Year too!

Today's share is another older card with a stamp that I love using. 


I stamped it with black Momento ink on a white panel, and I added colour with water colour pencils & a damp paintbrush.  I matted the panel with a green & blue patterned paper and then to the front of the card.


A Christmas verse was stamped inside and the card was finished.

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen