Monday 9 December 2013

Dog Photo Christmas Cards

When we were visiting Arizona in the Spring, I managed to catch this picture of the dogs enjoying the sunshine. I was SO happy to get all three of them being still -- at the same time -- in the same place! In fact, this photo has been the wallpaper on my iPad since then.  :-)   I showed it to a friend, who said that is what SHE wanted on her Christmas card this year. So I made up three of them.  One for her, one for our vet and one for our groomer.


I've had these red photo cards for several years - I think there was 20 in the box and I don't use very many of them in a year.


I stamped the greeting, die cut it and layered it with another label die (both MFT) and a sticker from my stash.




I'm sure my friend has completely forgotten about the photo, so she will be very surprised to receive this card in the mail this year!

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen