Thursday 19 December 2013

"JOY" Ornament Cards

Good morning friends.

Before I share the cards, I wanted to show you a picture of our two year old Granddaughter Olivia. With Dad being in the hospital I wasn't sure I even wanted to put up a Christmas tree this year. Gregg did though, and I found a box of plastic canvas stitched ornaments I'd made many (many!) years ago. I had Olivia and Ethan decorate the tree for me, and Olivia was SO excited to do it. Ethan just took off with one of the ornaments, but hey - he was happy too.  :-)


Our tree is decorated as high as she could reach, and only in the front and let me say it's the Best Christmas Tree Ever. It makes me smile every time I look at it. I haven't changed a thing.

I have three cards to share today, using a fun sparkly Christmas paper pack. I make Christmas cards all year long, since I send out so many and I also keep my Mom supplied with Christmas cards. These ones were made very early in the year!  I used the Tim Holtz Ornament Die with the JOY Movers & Shapers insert to create the embellishments. I backed the words with white card stock and tied a little Bakers Twine around the top before popping it up.



This next duo is an A2 card and a 4" square card. I tied ribbon around the top of these two ornaments, and popped them up with foam tape. The papers all have a bit of sparkle and shine to them.



I just love these ornament dies - and use them frequently on my Christmas cards.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. you have such sweet helper for the tree!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen