Friday 5 July 2013

Sympathy Card Trio

My Mom's sympathy card pile was getting low, so she asked for a couple more to top it up. I made these three cards for her.


This week I've been keeping things simple, so I let pretty patterned paper take the stage on these cards. 



The card below uses a new Sizzix Edger die I've had for awhile. I don't use it often enough ... and when cut out of textured card stock like this the card didn't need anything else on the front.  This one was her favourite out of the bunch.


All three cards are a different size than I've made before... 6x4"   I mistakenly picked up a package of envelopes thinking they would work for that mid-size card I've been doing, but they are for a 4x6" card and not a 4.5 x 6" card.  So - I am going to have to make some 6x4" cards and use up those envelopes.




Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Karen. so nice cards you made

    hello elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen