Tuesday 23 July 2013

Friendship Pop Up Card

Today's share is another card I made using the sparkly, vintage paper stack I used for most of my posts last week.  This is a pop up card that opens from the side rather than the bottom.


The label is also a Sizzix die (and one I'm finding comes in VERY handy!), the stamp is by Stampin' Up and the bird embellishments are from a K&Co package.


I left the label blank for when I go to send the card.


The wings/label are all glittered and sparkly!  I am happy to have used up over half the paper stack now - and I didn't think I'd be able to use most of it once I got it home and looked through it.



Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. you are a master to create such cards1
    elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen