Sunday 7 April 2013

'A Wish Came True' Baby Cards

I had these sweet baby feet charms leftover from our daughter's baby shower, and they inspired these baby cards!




I Cricut cut the frame/words using the 'Storybook' cartridge, because - even though it is more of a wedding cartridge, the words seemed very fitting for a new baby. The words and frame were outlined with my Sakura gel-pen


These are the larger, 6.5 x 5" cards. I was excited to use my Cricut again, and once I have access to my studio again I want to use it more regularly.

Thanks for stopping by today!





1 comment:

  1. love the cards, the colours and the wonderful words!
    Hello from elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen