Monday 22 April 2013

A Father's Day Dog Card

Today for Masculine Card Monday, I have a Father's Day card to share. I'm surprised at what I am able to do with the limited supplies I have right now.  :-)   I feel like I get to play a bit, and am still growing my card stash.  Win Win Win.

Last year most of my Father's Day cards featured stamped dogs, so this year I'm going to put my new Sizzix Puppy Dog die to good use.


This is a larger card, 5.5 x 6".  I used a wonderful new patterned paper package that I really just want to sit and flip through and never ever use at all.  But I'm trying to beat my hoarding instincts and made myself cut into FOUR different sheets to make this card.


I haven't figured out what to put inside yet, but there is still lots of time before Father's Day.

Thanks for stopping by today!



1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen