Tuesday 20 December 2011

Another Sketch Card


I made another card following sketch FTL171 at the Clean And Simple Stamping Blog. Becuase I was using a scrap of patterned paper (the glittery trees) I enlarged the top section of the sketch.  This one will go towards my 2012 Christmas Card Stash, since I have sent or handed out all our cards this year.


I finished my shopping yesterday (can't believe I am so far behind this year) so now I can start with some of the cleaning/tidying and even baking that is still on my 'to do' list.

Supplies: 
Baja Breeze and Old Olive card stock - Stampin' Up
Snowflake die - Sizzix
Word stamp - Stampin' Up
Foam Tape
Scrap of patterned paper (MME?)


Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. looks so nice- thanks for your kind comments alltime
    wish you a wonderful christmas

    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen