Friday 21 October 2016

'Wagon Full of Pumpkins' Card Duo

Good morning friends

Lawn Fawn's September release was amazing, and I could have just hit the BUY ALL button. But I exercised great restraint, getting this portrait Leafy Backdrop die and one other. But you should see my Wish List! Ha. It took awhile for me to get the die ... first it was pre-ordered, then there seemed to be a delay in shipping it to me, then they sent me the landscape die instead of the portrait orientation. As soon as I got it though, I made some Thanksgiving cards for the Grandkids. Since it was so late in coming, these will be put aside for next year.


I think this Leafy Backdrop is going to be SO much fun! The Happy Harvest set is one that had been on my Wish List for awhile, so I finally added it to my collection. I used the wagon full of pumpkins as the main embellishment for these two, and the cute crows come in the same set.



These two will be for the youngest Grands ... there are three others with a Scarecrow that I will share another day.

Supplies:
Leafy Backdrop - Lawn Fawn
Stamps and dies - Lawn Fawn
Blue card stock - Bazzill
Prima colour pencils
Gamsol & blending stump
Stickles
White gel pen - Sakura
Patterned paper - Recollections
Beach Edges, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Green card stock - Stampin' Up
Orange card stock
Speech balloon - Stampin' Up
Words - The Stamps of Life
Stitched Rectangles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Inside Wods - the Alley Way Stamps
Bic Markers

Card size - standard A2

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen