Tuesday 5 January 2016

Polar Bear Pull Tab Card

Good morning friends

I think I have a new favourite die ... and it's one you are going to be seeing a lot of from me. It's called the Hanging Charm Pull Tab and its being released at CHA this upcoming weekend by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I think this was the second card I made with the die - the first one will be shared another day on my blog, but it will be on display at the booth at CHA! This time I added a label from the Lorna Label over the open frame and used puffy polar bear stickers from my stash. The pull tab was created with the little label in the Hay There Pop Stand set.


When you pull that tab, the frame piece slides up and stands up like an easel and reveals the hidden greeting or image underneath. So fun!



I'm still experimenting with this die, and while I have made one a folded card I like them best as a flat card. When you flip this one over, this is what the back looks like.



Supplies:
Hanging Charm Pull Tab, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)  - SHIPPING SOON
White card stock - Gina K
Patterned paper - Lawn Fawn
Lorna Label Pop-Up (Stitched Label), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs) 
Stickers - EK Success
Blue card stock - Stampin' Up
E-125 Snowflakes Embossing Folder - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Words - C.C. Designs
Hay There Pop Stand (Small Stitched Label), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs) 
Words on back - Papertrey Ink
Coloured Pencils
Pan Pastels Kit #2 - Elizabeth Craft Designs


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen