Thursday 7 January 2016

Lotus Birthday Cards

Good morning friends

It's Throwback Thursday here on my blog, and I have a couple of older birthday cards to share. I made these to tuck into my Mom's stocking.

They are a large 5 x 7, and when I saw the water lily patterned paper while flipping through the stack for a different project, I knew just what I wanted to do for these cards.


The beautiful die is by Elizabeth Craft Designs, and I added Stickles around the petal bases for some shimmer & shine.


Here is a peek at the inside:



Supplies:
Cream card bases and envelopes - Walmart
White card stock
Water Lily patterned paper - K & Company
743 Lotus Flower die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Elizabeth Craft Designs Double Sided Adhesive 6" Width
Pink pearl card stock
chalks
Pink patterned paper - scrap
Elizabeth Craft Designs Fine Point Tweezers
Label die - Spellbinders
Stickles
Inside words - Just Rite


Thanks for stopping by today





Card size - 5 x 7"

Thanks for stopping by today



3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful your card!Happy New Yaer for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the paper and the lotusimage- fabulous card!
    elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen