Wednesday 9 September 2015

Pop Up 101st Birthday Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is a special birthday card I made for Seniors Secret Service to celebrate Mary's 101st Birthday.

The paper has pretty glittery bits, and I brushed the die cut letters with a Wink of Stella glitter pen.


Inside I made a Double Lorna Label Pop-Up -- book style.


There are gold peel-off's inside for some glam.


I hope that Mary has a wonderful birthday - wherever she celebrates it.

Supplies:
Lorna Label Pop Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Stitched scalloped border - My Favorite Things
Alpha - Papertrey Ink
Patterned paper - DCWV
Cream card stock
Beige Astroparche card stock
Teal card stock
Wish - C.C. Designs
0377 Peel-Off Border - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Fine Point Tweezers - Elizabeth Crafat Designs
822 Butterfly Peel-Off's - my stash
Wink of Stella

Card size - 5 x 5"

Thanks for stopping by today



5 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card. Gorgeous paper. Loved all the peel-offs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, I really love this card. Is there any secret to using the dies on both sides? Do I need to leave space like 1/4"? I have the die set, and never used it but want to get started now. You inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Making a Double Lorna Pop-Up is really easy ... You simply fold your inner card in half. Add the Lorna Label Pop-Up, making sure the alignment nubs are on the fold. Then cut. If you have never used it before, try as a regular Pop-Up using inexpensive card stock - putting the alignment nubs on the fold and practice make the fold so you know what it's supposed to look like as a single. Then do a practice one for the double Lorna Label Pop-Up.
      Thanks for taking the time to comment, and I hope I answered your question. The Lorna Label is one of my very favourite Pop it Up dies!
      Cheers
      Karen

      Delete
  3. Love this card
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  4. another amazing pop up card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen