Thursday 5 February 2015

Butterfly Birthday Card

Good morning friends

It's Throwback Thursday here on my blog, and I have another older card to share today. This is one that I donated to Seniors Secret Service.


I used a Sizzix die to cut the card base, then fussy cut the embossed oval from white card stock. I've always loved the shape of this butterfly punch, so I added a butterfly and a little bling to the front.


Isn't this a pretty card shape?  I did add a white panel to the inside top, and layers to the inside bottom as the patterned paper I chose for the card was too wimpy for my taste. Another punched butterfly was added inside, below the stamped words.



Supplies:
Sizzix Ornate Card #3 with one of the two Embossing folders included - Sizzix
Words - Stampendous
Butterfly punch  - Stampin' Up
Patterned paper - The Paper Studio
Bling

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen