Friday 1 March 2013

Layered Flower Sympathy Card

Today's share is one of the cards I made using the layered flower die from Papertrey Ink:


The label was scored with two lines at the top and bottom - I don't do this nearly enough but it adds a lot to the card in a subtle way. Just a nice detail, I think.



I embossed a white panel to layer onto the card, and stamped a leaf image (Verve) onto the envelope as well as behind the words inside.


The card is an A2 size, and will likely be one that will need to be hand delivered because of the bulk of the button and twine. I may cut a piece of thin packing foam for the envelope though, as I have received bulky cards in the mail this way.

Thanks for stopping by today!



1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen